Monday, December 22, 2008

More of the same!











It seems as though old man winter has decided to dump our allotted share of snow for the entire winter in these last 5 days! We got 4 more inches of snow overnight last night and about 3 more this morning. We are expected to have some clear weather through Wednesday and then there is supposed to be 8 to 10 more inches on Christmas eve!! I couldn't get the car up the street (low clearance bogs it down and then you get stuck) so the entire Ezzell clan spent the day inside watching TV, playing on the computer, and playing cards. By the end of the day we were quite tired of "family time" :-) We haven't spent that much time confined in a long time. With our busy schedules, we hardly have time to eat dinner together. I have to tell you, I loved it!




So I can get used blogging, I am going to post pictures, although they won't all be new.