Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hayden and Maddison - Homecoming 2009

Hayden, Maddy and Maddy's friend Holly - homecoming 2009


I know, I know, I am just as terrible as I thought I would be at keeping this blog updated! I only now sat down to update because I have pictures of Hayden and Maddison to post! They went to the Homecoming dance on Saturday and they looked so nice - and Maddy wore a dress!! It was semi-formal and she chose a dress that was short, so you could see all the bruises on her legs from crashing, but that just added to the Maddy-ness of it! :-) Hayden wouldn't give up the jeans, but at least he wore a button up shirt.



They each had a place to go after so I was home alone again - I have to tell you I am NOT liking this at all!! At least Shady was with me, but she doesn't talk nearly enough! :-)






P.S. Lake City lost the homecoming game. :-(

5 comments:

Mary-Leah said...

OMG! They are so adorable! I love Maddy's dress. And Hayden in jeans? Wow!

Sydney said...

They are both very handsome and beautiful, respectively. And I agree with Mo... how often does this Hayd in jeans thing happen?

And I can't believe LC lost their Homecoming game! Who did they play? Not CDA I hope!

MAMMA said...

To Mo - Hayden has 3 pairs of jeans and wears them most of the school week and anytime he is out with the "girls" I'm sure it was because of the 'girls' that this started happening in the first place - haha!

To Sydney - We played Gonzaga prep and lost 36 to 14. It has to be the worst Lake City team we have ever had! I was irritated because that one game was the only one I was off for and it was awful!!

Sydney said...

Sad. Well, they can't have AWESOME teams like my graduating class every year. :) Hehe. And yeah, I'm sure the jeans are for the gals. Sigh, my brother is getting all grown up. :(

Sarah said...

Great pictures!! I hope everybody's doing well!